The Parent Council exists to represent all parents and carers. This includes:
- putting forward parents' views on issues;
- consulting and providing feedback to the school;
- providing refreshments at school events;
- fundraising for school projects, equipment, books and trips;
- co-ordinating with other Parent Councils;
- making representations to the City Council.
Please sign up to our list so that we can keep you informed about our activities. You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you are in interested in getting involved with particular areas of Parent Council activity – refreshment stands, social events, fundraising activities, campaigning, communications, health and wellbeing or careers support – please let us know in the boxes below.
We will not pass on your personal information to any other organisation and will only contact you in relation to Parent Council business.
* indicates required